Thread: Photo shoot prices?

Post Thanks / Like
    I am thinking about this for my 2011 trip (that is still in the planning stages). So I was was wondering how much are the photo shoots at the resorts? Does the price change with the number of resorts chosen?

Post Thanks / Like
    As with all things Disney, this could change. But this is the info as of right now....from Stitch Kingdom

Disney Resorts Private Photo Shoot - You can arrange for private 30 minute photo sessions with a Disney's PhotoPass photographer at the Grand Floridian, Beach Club, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge (Please note that Saratoga Springs is no longer offered. It's expected to be moved to the Contemporary Resort but no time line has been offered at this time). The sessions includes around 40 photos (limited only by time) taken around the picturesque resorts and their beaches. Please note that as of September 1, 2008, Portrait sessions at the resorts are a separate entity from the Disney's PhotoPass system in the theme parks. While both Parks and Portraits use the same system for their photos, they are separate products. There is also a new pricing structure in place, which is as follows:

Disney's PhotoPass Portrait Session Photo Package - For a price of $49.95, you will get your choice of one of the following packages: (A) 8x10 (2), 5x7 (3); (B) 5x7 (2), 4x6 (4 sets of 2); (C) 5x7 (7). You will be able to choose the pose for each print, so you can have up to 5 different poses for Package A, up to 6 different poses for Package B and up to 7 different poses for Package C

Disney's PhotoPass Portrait Session PhotoCD - For a price of $99.95, you will get your choice of photo package as explained above plus all of the photos on a PhotoCD.

For guests who have either pre-purchased Disney's PhotoPass PhotoCD or have purchased the PhotoCD in the parks, the session will be available for $70.

Reports from guests who have participated in the photo sessions are overwhelmingly positive. Available times are seasonal, starting daily at 8 am until 7 pm or sunset, whichever comes first. Call 407-824-1700 to make reservations up to 30 days in advance or for additional information.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for the info! I think the prices are really reasonable. I think I will definitely plan for this. Now, which resort? I think it's going to be a toss between the WL and GF. :D We are photo people in my family, but we are all never in the photo at the same time. This would be perfect.

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess it would depend on what type of look you are aiming for......

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is true! While I really enjoy the WL, I think my mother would be over the moon for the GF. We could wear lighter clothes for the occasion. You know, have that light, fresh look, which definitely parallels the resort.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 166596
    I guess it would depend on what type of look you are aiming for......
    Johnie, you've met me and DH ....where would you suggest for our photoshoot for a silver wedding celebration

Post Thanks / Like
    I really think the Grand Floridian is a lovely place for the photo shoot

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 166608
    I really think the Grand Floridian is a lovely place for the photo shoot
    Thank you