Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Kids,My Castle and how many cupcakes? -Introduction

Post Thanks / Like
    3 Kids, My Castle and how many cupcakes?

Introduction

Date of trip Ė 09 August to 01 September 2009
    Cast -Me (Teresa) supposedly in charge and celebrating my 40th 3 months early
    -Robyn (DD) 15 second in charge and the sensible one. Always the voice of reason and usually right!
    -Jack (DS) 13 the funny one! Lover of Stitch and the most upset one when itís time to come home.

Background Ė Although this is my 5th trip (92,01,03,07,09) and the kids 4th trip (01,03,07,09) it is only the second trip we have had as a family of 3. When the kids Dad left us in 2004 I promised that we would return. I kept my promise and thanks to an endowment payout we spent a fantastic 17 nights in August 2007 (trip report in signature).
    Most of the details in the run up to this trip are in my Pre Trip Report so I wonít go into too much detail. Itíll be interesting to read back through it to see how much the itinerary changed throughout the planning stage and exactly what we ended up doing! I can tell you now we didnít stick to the plan which will come as a great shock to those that know me!
    I was really hoping to get straight on with this report as soon as we returned but DSís laptop crashed on the day we returned and we seem to have a virus someone in our system which has also messed up my desktop. Anyway as Iím currently off work with Ďsuspectedí Swine Flu I thought Iíd use the time on the sofa to make a start and with DD being at school I can use her laptop. Iíll try not to cough and sneeze over you while Iím typing and I canít promise how quick I will get it done, how much sense it will make or how funny it will be but Iíll give it a go. Am going to add in costings for meals and spends this time too so hope it doesnít get boring!

So sit back and relax and join me on the 3 kids, a Castle and how many cupcakes tour 2009...

Post Thanks / Like
    should this be your new avatar?

Ok I'm ready!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm ready too, got a drink and popcorn, just waiting now.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Was that it???!!!!

You can't leave me dangling like that...

Post Thanks / Like
    I may need to take some time off work in order to give this my full attention :)

Can't wait to hear more!

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear there are going to be some guest appearances by some very cool people

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    You are so right Johnie!

Post Thanks / Like
    yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sat down with glass of wine in hand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Stand by...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast