Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non park days

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have any......what do you like to do on your non park days?

Up until this trip that we are planning for later in the year, we have never had a non park day that I can remember (rest once we get home!)

However, we are going for a month and I have left a day per week to just hang out and relax somewhere or have full mornings lazing in bed if we want to. I though maybe we could use a day specificly for a photo shooting bonanza You know, when we are actually in the parks, taking in the moment and watching everything through our bare eyes....not with a lense between us and the action. Then, using a spare day to go on a park trek....just taking photos and eating and drinking

Post Thanks / Like
    ermmm shop.....shop....shop....shop oh and shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    We shop too. I find that the best days to do this are Saturdays and Sundays as many of the parks are very busy. We take ourselves off to Florida Mall or Premium and spend!

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Eat, shop, swim, nap, and then repeat for the whole day

Post Thanks / Like
    Tour the WDW resorts. Gorgeous at the holidays!

Post Thanks / Like
    :shocked025:there's such a thing as a NON park day??? lol...I hear the shopping is great.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think we've ever had a non park day. We have our AP's so we can just pop in for a few hours if we want. We do tend to go to the outlet malls.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to visit DTD, get some candy at Goofy's Candy Shop and then head over to a movie.

I've also found that I've enjoyed checking out all the resorts. I did some of this during last christmas and it was great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy the resort. We love to laze by the pool, walk through the resort, maybe rent a bike, or a small water craft. Sometimes, depending on the reason we aren't going in the parks, we'll go to DTD and stroll and have a drink or a bite to eat.

We like to have a drink at the little bar at the end of the dock, and then sit and enjoy the view, and people watch.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We usually go for a month and have a lot of non park days. We tend to use our DVC points to head down to Vero Beach for 3 or 4 days which is totally relaxing and we also do things like go to the cinema at DTD, go to a couple of Malls (Florida and Altamonte), visit as many Super Targets as DH and the kids will allow have a coffee or two on the rocking chairs in Celebration and spend the mornings or afternoons in the pool.
    ~July 2009 ~ 5 weeks in Florida AKV, Villa, Vero, BLT, SSR & GF~
    ~October 2009 ~ WL, CR Tower Club & BLT~
    ~August 2010 ~ DCL and Bay Lake Towers~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast