Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Pics from HK

Post Thanks / Like
    Alongside my trippy there are loads of photo's but I wanted to share my favourite ones with you first in a separate thread as it might take me a while to write my trippy

Children in China

Statue at the Giant Buddah

Boats in Stanley Dock

View from 'The Peak'

Panda in Ocean Park

Our message on the beach

A shot of Siobhan (not OUR Siobhan)

Shot from the back of a tram

Jellyfish in Ocean park's aquarium

A random flower shot

Vanessa in the sea

Red panda

Enjoy!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow didn't even know there were such things as red pandas. Love the cute kids in the bucket and bowl.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are great shots! Where are you hiding? Behind the camera?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Those photos are amazing! They look as though they were taken by a professional!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 166890
    Those photos are amazing! They look as though they were taken by a professional!
    yeap!

those are postcard perfect!

Post Thanks / Like
    beautiful!!!

Off to read the first part of the trippy :D

Post Thanks / Like
    great pics :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome photos mate really lovely - the kids in the bucket could be a National Geographic shot.

Red Pandas are in most British zoo and were my most favouritist animal in the world when I was little; I used to go straight to the red panda enclosure at Marwell and refuse to move all day

Didn't get to see the fabled Chinese fighting tortoise then?

Post Thanks / Like
    Great photo's Josh. I love the one of the children in the buckets. And if only l looked as young and beautiful as the your Siobhan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys :) I'm sorting out my photo's for part 2 & 3 of the trippy now so it should be up tonight sometime
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 166932
    Awesome photos mate really lovely - the kids in the bucket could be a National Geographic shot.
    Loads of people love that shot.. on the plane home there was a photography competition advertised in the in-flight magazine, and the theme for this 3 months was 'Children'- I thought the shot would be perfect but when I read the T&C's you had to be 18 to enter
    Red Pandas are in most British zoo and were my most favouritist animal in the world when I was little; I used to go straight to the red panda enclosure at Marwell and refuse to move all day
    They are pretty amazing at climbing. These ones also seemed quite tame- we watched the keeper taking out their old food and putting fresh food in and one particular panda wouldn't leave his side and was getting his head tickled!!!
    Didn't get to see the fabled Chinese fighting tortoise then?
    Nope but I did get to see some live turtles being slaughtered for food along with some toads In England I'd probably be devastated but at the end of the day, it is a choice between that and poverty for most of the people so I wasn't too upset.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast