Thread: Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2009...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello: It turns out that the MNSSHP will be held when our family is visiting DW. My concern is that our 4 and 6 years old won't be up to it after a long day of travel. Are tickets still available for walk ups in September? Obviously, that's a big NO Halloween weekend. I don't want to drop the coin if I'm not for certain that the crew will be up to it. Thanks!
    -Pete

Post Thanks / Like
    Normally for the early season parties like that you can get same day tickets. I would ask at my hotel concierge desk.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't get tickets this year, as I waited too long (for Halloween weekend and for a couple of other choices) so if you really want to go, I'd check on it now.

How long of a day at travel? The party doesn't start until the evening and runs late, so if your kiddos are tired to start with, it really might not be the best idea?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 167084
    Normally for the early season parties like that you can get same day tickets. I would ask at my hotel concierge desk.
    Thank you!
    -Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 167099
    I couldn't get tickets this year, as I waited too long (for Halloween weekend and for a couple of other choices) so if you really want to go, I'd check on it now.

How long of a day at travel? The party doesn't start until the evening and runs late, so if your kiddos are tired to start with, it really might not be the best idea?
    We'll be waking the kids up at 5 am to catch our 7 am flight and I'm not 100% sure that our 4 year old will be alright to go after the travel and 1st intro to the parks. I think we may just take our chances and see if there are tickets available IF the kids feel up to it. Thanks!
    -Pete

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I do think that would be best for you. If the children are able to nap during the day, they may be ok to do the late evening/night party, but the tickets are pricey any more and who wants to waste money!

Have a great time!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! thats going to be a long day...

I think its best if you try to get the tickets once you are there, if you are still up for it