Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TurkeyFarts

Post Thanks / Like
    While talking with Dorothy today...we got onto the subject of "Special words the younger children can use when they CAN'T use the BAD words!"
    She said her daughter could use "TurkeyFarts" and I thought I was going to bust something laughing!
    Then I remembered that my kids could say "Pooteetoot" and she thought that was hilarious.
    So...what words could you or your kids use in substitution of BAD words?
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know about kids, but my aunt says "mother of pearl" around her son.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is totally off topic, but when I read TurkeyFarts all I could think of is what my dog does after Thanksgiving dinner.

I just tend to say the words I'm working on that. Katelyn is at the age of saying everything she hears :rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly you too will come up with some really weird word for her to use and you'll then find yourself using that same word too

Post Thanks / Like
    My 19 yr old in a n effort to keep from getting a potty mouth like me says things like "Flaming Fluffy Bunnies" or instead of calling someone by parts of the anotmy better left unmentioned he says thing like"knee cap or Toe joint" The fluffy bunny one sends me into gales of laughter lol
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    God Bless America is a substitute for dirty word.

Alysia was 8 or so when Spy Kids came out and "oh shi take mushrooms" was a big thing with them.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'M DYING HERE!!!!! :sigs-cartoon-022:

I have tears!!!

Oh and Shelly...when you're in a store and Katelyn looks at you so sweet and goes **$*(((%##&&$*....you'll remember this thread!
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    When I was a kid, a car went by our house wicked fast. I said, "Jesus!" My Dad and Mom both took me to task. I was really offended by their telling me off. My response? "But I bowed my head!" That's when I learned about "swearing." LOL.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I'm sure this thread is going to come up a lot in the next few years. Right now the worst we get out of her is "Daddy poopie" but I have no idea where she got that from ;) Mommy is reeeeeeeeally working on her mouth. Daddy always says "How would you feel if she said that in church".

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 7245
    Yes, I'm sure this thread is going to come up a lot in the next few years. Right now the worst we get out of her is "Daddy poopie" but I have no idea where she got that from ;) Mommy is reeeeeeeeally working on her mouth. Daddy always says "How would you feel if she said that in church".
    That is too funny Zach loves to say "kitty poop" because he watches Diane change the cat litter and that's what she told him she was getting out of there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast