Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like

where does the time go??? seriously its scary - was SUPPOSED to be moving today if everything had gone to plan :mad:

Also firecast as 1st clear night to do phoitography for MONTHS and nowlooks like cloud

grrrr

anyway its Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    im so glad its friday mind you i have to work tomorrow :( but we get to go into the new forest with Lucy :)

sorry about the move skywatcher :(

Post Thanks / Like
    i have no idea what day it is at the moment, i have to stop and double check each day or i wouldn't have a clue. I'm guessing my brain is a bit numb or something right now....

Glad it's Friday though!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just love Fridays - I don't do anything very interesting and am a bit of a creature of habit, so Friday's are Tesco in the morning, pop to church for a very quiet Holy Communion ( there's only abotut 8 of us there usually) then a quick whizz into Romford, then pick Kyle up from school.

I usually open a bottle of winre on a Friday night but my 'muffin top ' is sticking over my jeans so I'm going to knock the wine on the head for a couple of weeks

Sandra
    Sandra

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only 2 days of holiday left - home on Sunday.....

Has been raining most days - but could have been worse - there have been awful dust storms at home! They are forecast to return tomorrow and maybe continue into Sunday so you never know I could still be here then if they stop flights like they did on Wednesday?
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    well my little man is poorly and i have work this afternoon ....tonight off out with the girls from work....then work all day tomorrow ..... god i lead a exciting life lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Busy day today. PT first thing (getting ready to go now) with conference calls nearly the rest of the day.

BUT- Seth and his Da are coming tonight so things will be much more fun for the remainder of the weekend. :D

Been a long, fairly miserable week (work related) with no real end in sight. All messes do get cleaned up, but this one is particularly discouraging.

Weather has been pretty ok. Some storms, but nothing like it has been. Hopefully we are coming out of the lousy weather pattern we've had all summer.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Football training tonight with my new under 7's team. Then a match tomorrow morning

Here is my team! (If anyone is interested)

http://www.whitegrove.info/Default.aspx?tabid=2945

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh, Simon!!! How cute are they?! Good luck to your lads! May they win their match!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    TGIF. We leave tomorrow bright and early (well not too sure how bright) for FL.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast