Thread: Awe...

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't believe I've missed out on making some ADR's this week. I'm trying to see what's left right now, you never know, I may still get what I want
    I've just been so tired recently getting up at 5.15am - 5.30am every morning for work that I simply forgot!!

Post Thanks / Like
    good luck :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Wanted an ADR for a Fantasmic package on 24th December but EVERYTHING has gone :( This only became available today too!

Post Thanks / Like
    wow.. already gone??

what else are you trying to get Diane?

Post Thanks / Like
    Try the internet ADRs. I really liked that it gave the other options at the same park for restaurants. They do not have all restaurants, which is a pain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Aww :(

Well maybe this will get you to make an ADR for a second choice and you will end up loving it even more than your first choice?

I like to try and find something positive in these things

Post Thanks / Like
    I've chosen a couple of alternatives for ADR's but the Fantasmic package has absolutley nothing left.
    I will however keep asking when I make my other ADR's including today when I ring for Christmas Day....I hope I get this one

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck! And you know, keep checking, something may open up, as people change their plans.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 167463
    I've chosen a couple of alternatives for ADR's but the Fantasmic package has absolutley nothing left.
    I will however keep asking when I make my other ADR's including today when I ring for Christmas Day....I hope I get this one

I hope you get the Christmas Day ADR

We were at the Boardwalk last night waiting for the boat to Epcot and the lad on the boat going to DHS said that the 8pm showing of Fantasmic was full already and that if people wanted to see the 9pm show then they would need to line up as soon as they got to the park ................................... it was 7.15pm at the time!!!

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 167542
    I hope you get the Christmas Day ADR

We were at the Boardwalk last night waiting for the boat to Epcot and the lad on the boat going to DHS said that the 8pm showing of Fantasmic was full already and that if people wanted to see the 9pm show then they would need to line up as soon as they got to the park ................................... it was 7.15pm at the time!!!
    I didn't get the Christmas Day ADR that I wanted....had to do lunch instead of dinner. I went online as soon as the 25/12 came up and still couldn't get anything. This was 3 hours before the phone lines opened!

Fantasmic was hectic last time we were at DHS. We were there over two hours before the start time and there were hundreds in front of us.

Noticed on the WDW calender that there is only one showing of Fantasmic on Xmas Eve this year instead of two and, only one Spectromagic on Xmas Day instead of the two that were on last year.