Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Live from the Sunshine State - the bad beginning

Post Thanks / Like
    What a start!!!
    Definately complain to Virgin. That type of behaviour should not have been allowed FULL STOP! I would have been very nervous being anywhere near the guys who were drinking so heavily and I know you, you were very worried.

You can never judge a book by it's cover and it would seem that you can never judge a villa by it's photos! It looked amazing and I thought you were going to feel like a queen there....you need to complain there too. You don't go on holiday to clean.
    I so hope the management company get the ants nests sorted out for you pretty darn quickly.

I wish with all my heart that things get drastically better for you from here on in

P.S. A trippie!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hugs and breathe XXXXXXXXXXXXX Hope it gets better now X

Post Thanks / Like
    Since the ants are red, stay away from them. They are the ones that bite, and will keep biting. They leave miserable, itching welts. Call the management company and insist that they be taken care of before the end of the weekend or you will contact the county health department and report them for the ants and the dirty accommodations.

Don't hesitate to tell them you have a friend here who will see that the appropriate authorities are alerted to the situation.

With regard to the drunks, and the spewing champagne be certain to report it not only to your carrier but to the safety authorities that have governance over the flight. That is not only unacceptable, but dangerous.

I hope you were able to return that stupid Ford monster and get your money back, as well as get a vehicle that worked better for you.

Now then. Let's hope the rest of the holiday is much better!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Wendy I am so sorry that you UC experience was ruined like this. That is totally the fault of the cabin crew and if I were you I would write a nasty gram to Virgin. I don't suppose you got any of the names from the cabin crew did you? I'm sure you will tell us all about this when we see you. Hope things get better sweetie.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no! I hadn't read this first. I would completely tell the mangement company and the owners that you expect some money back since you had to CLEAN the place yourself. That is just disgusting.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am shocked at Virgins cabin crew. How irresponsible to let them continue drinking. I am shocked. I'm pleased you have the seat numbers Wendy as Virgin must be informed and the crew reprimanded.
    And the villa sittuation is also unacceptable. I hope you get some joy with the management company.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    WoW, Wendy hope things are better . I would also let the owner know how untidy things were at the estate as well as Virgin . Hope you are having a better time .

Post Thanks / Like
    wow.. what a lousy flight

and what a TERRIBLE crew... you would expect them to AT LEAST keep such said passengers in their seats, not bouncing all over the place!

I know it will get better Wendy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear, hope things have gotten better. They should limit what you can drink on these flights as they have a duty to all passengers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness, what a start Wendy, especially after spending all that money. I hope you complain loudly to Virgin and get recompensed.

Margaret

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast