Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics from Michael Jackson Show

Post Thanks / Like
    Perfect !

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, forgot to tell you , I'm going to be in NYC on October 28th . Meeting up with him and others for the This Is It Premiere . Than a friend and I are going to the Disney announcement on the 29th and doing the Disney Christmas train on the 30th .

Post Thanks / Like
    What Disney Christmas train???

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry , like duh ... Amtrak train is haveing a Disney's Christmas Carol Train . Each train car is decorated in one of the movie sets . It's Cool . I thought I read that post here . Try you tube !
    And D 23 ? is having the announcement on where the Disney Dream is cruising too . That was already planned , than Pete announced on fb about the This Is It Premiere and getting a fan club , I asked what night and he said the 28th . It just all kind of fit . So, my friends daughter is driving us to the premiere and then the rest . four days after I get back from WDW . Hope I can financially handle it . But the train is free , its what I'll want at the NYC WOD .

Did u hear they are closing ? Sad !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12