Thread: Wednesday What If....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 7667
    I really like this thread and your idea for one or two each week :p015:
    me too! :p015:
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with getting my younger body back! I would like the one I had when I was 19 but with the mind I have now. :tongue0011-1:

:)

Jodie

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like my nana back, its been nearly 3 years now since she died and i still miss her so much. she was always the one person i could talk to abotu anything and would never be judgemental but give her honest opinion. There have been so many times in the last 6 mths i have wished so hard that i could get her advice

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by karrie, post: 7730
    I would like my nana back, its been nearly 3 years now since she died and i still miss her so much. she was always the one person i could talk to abotu anything and would never be judgemental but give her honest opinion. There have been so many times in the last 6 mths i have wished so hard that i could get her advice
    i was going to say I want my papa back. He's been dead for 16 years now and I still miss him.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    ...after discarding the response of, "the ten thousand pairs of sunglasses I've purchased and, subsequently, lost", I'd have to say I'd like to get back all the years I've spent being self critical...I look at all the CONSTRUCTIVE things I could have done w/ all the time, and I'm downright ashamed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 7737
    i was going to say I want my papa back. He's been dead for 16 years now and I still miss him.
    right back at you x

Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm....I would love to have the guest book from our wedding..it was lost years ago..so many of the people at our wedding are gone now...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    the diamond out of my Mom's engagement ring! I lost it when I dropped the ring in a gravel driveway, and I'm kicking myself ever since. Funny story about that ring, my Mom told me she lost the original diamond out of it not long after my Dad gave her the ring...so she had to replace it and never told him!
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not lost technically but lost to me.

About 15 years ago our house was broken into and all they took were some CDs, some cash and the worst thing.

A beautiful locket owned by my grandmother and handed down in the family to eldest granddaughter - it had a ruby a sapphire and a diamond, and a photo of my great-grandmother and of her brother, who perished in the first World War and for whom many men in my family are named.

I was soooo devastated - they could have taken anything else in the house and I wouldn't have cared - insurance would have covered it.

But I can never get this back and it's lost not just to me but to future generations.

I used to never take it off - and I only did because I wore some pearls to my birthday dinner a few nights before and hadn't got around to putting in back on again.

The "if onlys" continue to this day. :rolleyes008:
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast