Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We're Here

Post Thanks / Like
    Donna and I left Virginia yesterday morning at 5:30 and arrived here in northern Florida about 6:30PM. We are at Donna's mom's house. Will be here until Friday when we head for Disney. Smooth ride down, cloudy all the way then rain when we hit Georgia. Bits of rain from sprinkles to hard downfall the rest of the way through Georgia (120 miles) but Donna did manage to spy a beautiful rainbow. Sunshine, for the most part, once we hit Florida. Decided to try a different route in to Mom's off of the interstate and got lost so had to call her. LOL Mom had spaghetti sauce cooking so we had a nice spaghetti dinner with fresh tossed salad for dinner. Went to bed around 9:30 and slept like a log until about 5:45. Not sure what we will be doing today.

Friday we head to Disney, as I mentioned. We'll be at POR. Meet some friends (never met them before, but Donna knows the lady from another web site) at JIKO for dinner on Friday. Then somehow we are planning on hooking up with Wendy & Chris and Terry and Sue. We have dinner planned with them at YSH on Tuesday the 6th.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 167622
    Then somehow we are planning on hooking up with Wendy & Chris and Terry and Sue. We have dinner planned with them at YSH on Tuesday the 6th.
    Oh wow! You're gonna love the Yachtsman! We did. Fantastic meal, fantastic company and fantastic service! Terry and Sue introduced us to Ricardo when we were there last Sunday as he was, of course, our server.

Tell Wendy, Chris, Terry, Sue and Ricardo "hi" for us!

You can also tell them that Tom and Carol wishes they were back down there with you!

Tom (... best steak I ever put in my mouth!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh fantastic, Jiko and YSH with friends, what could be better! Say hi to them all from us and I hope you and Donna have a wonderful time
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Friends and family in one trip, couldn't be better! Have fun John and Donna!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good that you had a decent drive. The rain is not fun, but it's standard for this time of year.

Hopefully, the weather will hold, although we had a pretty hard storm with lightning last evening.

Have fun in WDW!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Have FUN guys love to all
    Jacqui xxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy every moment.....hugs to all

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey...I know some other friends you met at Disney from an online site! LOLOLOL
    Have LOTS of fun...I can't wait to get pics!
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you had a safe trip!! Have fun!!! Hope to see you soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    We should....they have breakfast plans with us on my birthday :-)

Glad to hear you had a safe trip down!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast