Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HELP

Post Thanks / Like
    i think i need to go somewhere with a spade! i'm really angry for you Michelle I know how much planning you have put into this. Hope everything works out

Really nice of people to offer to help you out though

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like Michelle is going to go with Trading Standrads to sue the villa owner - she has checked her travel insurance and isn't covered for the cost.

I don't think he has booked anywhere else for them to stay and she no longer trusts anything he says( he's only contacted them via e-mail and text and won't take Michelle's calls)

I'm sure she will be on to update once she has more info.

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Git!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this person/villa owner/manager/management company located anywhere in the greater Orlando area????

Is there anything as a local, I could do? I must confess that I'm not truly following what the problems are, but if there is something I can do, let me know, ok?

At the least, there should be some agency to report this person to (if it's a US person, I mean).

Sorry for being such a dunce, but as I've demonstrated, I don't follow the "villa lingo" very well.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Michelle, I'm devastated for you . What an.
    How dare people do this, ohhhhh l am so cross on your behalf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 168133
    Is this person/villa owner/manager/management company located anywhere in the greater Orlando area????

Is there anything as a local, I could do? I must confess that I'm not truly following what the problems are, but if there is something I can do, let me know, ok?

At the least, there should be some agency to report this person to (if it's a US person, I mean).

Sorry for being such a dunce, but as I've demonstrated, I don't follow the "villa lingo" very well.

No they are UK people - I think the villa has foreclosed but they seem to have found Michelle somewhere else to stay - she is just waiting for the address. The owner who has let her down is going to forward Michelle's payment to the other villa - I think that's right

Lots of villa owners have offered help and I think Beth's food is being delivered to an owner who is already out there and has offered to take delivery.

Hopefully things will turn out ok.

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope everything works out!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I had given up all hope of getting Beth there earlier and just wanted to curl up.
    With the help of a dibb member who is a villa owner, i think we have a villa. The nasty guy said he will pay in $ tomorrow by cc but who knows. I hope he does. The villa is beautiful and i have told the owner the issues. If not i will take him to the cleaners. The villa has everything we need but pool hoist, we will struggle but manage. Its in Indian creek. It really looks beautiful.

So i need lots of the magical dust that we get it.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast