Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: how good am i lol

Post Thanks / Like
    We do roast potatoes with a roast as well as carrots or parsnips but I don't know where you would buy them frozen here?! You may buy the herb roasted ones frozen though. I just do my own I guess

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no forgit I said frozen lol.... they are beyond horrid.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Christmas Dinner!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Beef dripping, Helly? The fat that is given off by roasting beef, yes. We use that as a base for gravy, or skim it off and use the remaining juices for au jus. I can't quite imagine cooking potatoes in it.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    wonderfully tasty Tink, my favourite roast is rib of beef and roast potatoes and yorkshire puddings (homemade of course)

my first delivery for xmas came today and is safely stashed away, can't tell you what it is though lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 170252
    wonderfully tasty Tink, my favourite roast is rib of beef and roast potatoes and yorkshire puddings (homemade of course)

my first delivery for xmas came today and is safely stashed away, can't tell you what it is though lol
    Now that is unfair. WHAT IS IT, can l shake it or smell it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I like Yorkshire pudding. Some of the beef fat is used in the pan for that, but some is saved for the gravy. At least that's the way I do it. :)

Christmas gifts already? I haven't even begun to think about it. :(

I'm pretty much set on everyone will get gift certificates though. As much as I don't much like that, it seems to be the best solution for so many gifts and so many ages.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    The white fat that has cooled is the one to use for the tatties Tink.... but I have been known to splash the brown juice on as well.... slurps.... checks cholestorol levels..... not good... oh well at least I will be lying happy in me coffin....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 170252

Any chance that it's hippo shaped?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 170320
    Any chance that it's hippo shaped?
    i'm not saying anything and no squidging! I'll know you know

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast