Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I must want my bumps read!

Post Thanks / Like
    I misread your post Skywatcher. Dropped the r in britches. Nearly gasped myself into a coma.

Claire? Why on EARTH would they want to do this? Your home is beautiful, and I know they will love it, but jeez! that's quite a bit to expect from parents, eh?

I once dropped out of a class that was going to visit each student's home. Waaaaay to invasive of my privacy for me.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Tell them to bring dusters and cleaning materials....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 168131

Claire? Why on EARTH would they want to do this? Your home is beautiful, and I know they will love it, but jeez! that's quite a bit to expect from parents, eh?
    It shouldn't be too painful. There are 3 teachers and 6 children in Owen's class so not a huge group thankfully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 168150
    Tell them to bring dusters and cleaning materials....
    I wonder if they'll argue over the hoover?
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 168129
    I know they are learning ,BUT do they have to come, and can you set up a webcam.
    I'm guessing they'll all make a beeline for the trampoline. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    The teachers will for sure

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, well that's not such a huge group then after all. I had visions of you having half the school in! ;)

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    How did it go?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 168375
    How did it go?
    Brilliantly! They were all so good. The only thing I felt odd about was in certain situations when Owen asked me for something I wasn't sure how was the person in authority! Was he under my control or his teachers? Very odd to have to look at someone else for guidance before answering my own child!

Also I wanted to take photos but wasn't sure about the protocol. I should have asked I guess.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 168389
    Brilliantly! They were all so good. The only thing I felt odd about was in certain situations when Owen asked me for something I wasn't sure how was the person in authority! Was he under my control or his teachers? Very odd to have to look at someone else for guidance before answering my own child!

Also I wanted to take photos but wasn't sure about the protocol. I should have asked I guess.
    That's good, l thought of you this morning.
    Never would have thought of that ,as technicaly he's not under your supervision at that time. Mad
    Did you bake or buy in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Buy in.

Post Thanks / Like
    glad it went so good! :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast