Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pacific Tsunami :(

Post Thanks / Like
    A 2 year old British child is missing presumed dead in the wake of the tsunami. :(

Post Thanks / Like
    This is all so terrible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Sister Tinker, I realize the powerful emotion behind becoming a Born Again Christian, however it is cautioned in the Bible against "guessing" when Revelations is about to begin. :)

Regardless, of personal belief (and it is all very personal, yes?) the tragedy is dreadful and the loss of life is heart breakingly sad.

I do hope that the US is able to get real help there fast. I know our President is committed to having relief sent in immediately.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I totally agree Sister Tink . I didn't say the skies will open with angels and God will float down on a cloud . Not Yet, that won't happen to all these other tragedies occur first . And there will be more, much worse, than what we are seeing today .
    Dawn, I'm sorry , I do not find any humour in this .
    I feel very sorry for all those affected by this tragedy and will pray for only the best outcome .

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts are for those who have lost their lives and the tradgedies that are unfolding over the coming weeks and months and I hope the world steps up to the plate and does its bit. These troubled times can show the very best of human nature.

I would personally be grateful if religion can be kept out of this, religious debates are for elsewhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this on the news this morning it is very tragic.

I'm just going to say this....it has been well documented that Revelations is not to be taken literally as it was an allegory for what was happening in ancient Rome when the Bible was being written.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Gentle People, I will ask us all to keep this thread solely for the expressions of concern and news updates for the victims of the tsunami.

Any discussion about religion or belief systems really should not be undertaken here.

Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It's so sad watching the news. I always wish I could go straight there and help in any way I can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too, Claire. When Katrina wreaked her devastation here, I tried to volunteer, but wasn't allowed to go by my Doctor. Things have changed for the better for me health wise, but I still wish I'd been able to go.

Post Thanks / Like
    :(

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast