Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roller Coasters

I've been told that Goofy's Barnstormer is actually faster than Space Mountain. SM just seems fast cause it's in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 7826
    Awww! Tink2, that's terrible!

My favorite coaster is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Well. It is.
    I like Big thunder mountain railroad too :p015:. I have to ride the coasters on my own as DH doesnt enjoy coasters.

I didnt enjoy space mountain as I had a bit of motion sickness. Has anyone had motion sickness on this ride ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 7831
    I thought Goofy's Barnstormer was a pretty fast (and kind of rough) coaster for little kids!

You must be very sensitive to motion. Do you get ill on long car trips or boat rides?
    Goofy's Barnstormer! l love it! And so do the DGD's!
    Not saying it's MY favorite...it's the DGD's favorite!
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

When I took Max (6 at the time) on it, he smacked his head on the car on one of the corners. I wasn't impressed. The second time on it (yep, he loved it) I put my arm around him and sure enough, his head nearly smacked the car in the same spot.

So, careful of the little ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 7831
    I thought Goofy's Barnstormer was a pretty fast (and kind of rough) coaster for little kids!

You must be very sensitive to motion. Do you get ill on long car trips or boat rides?
    I don't suffer from car sickness but do take something on the plane. As for boat sickness....... ask me when I get back from my first Disney cruise :eye:
    ~July 2009 ~ 5 weeks in Florida AKV, Villa, Vero, BLT, SSR & GF~
    ~October 2009 ~ WL, CR Tower Club & BLT~
    ~August 2010 ~ DCL and Bay Lake Towers~

I bet you'll be just fine. I am. I can't do crazy rides, but I can cruise. I took a dramamine once on my first cruise (first day/night) and didn't need one thereafter.

No problems in the car either. I can have problems on the train though. That sideways rocking motion isn't something my likes too well, apparently!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12