Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roller Coasters

Post Thanks / Like
    From all of the Florida theme parks, what is your favourite coaster and why?:fun50: Did you buy the photo?

Post Thanks / Like
    definatley duelling dragons as it pulls the most g forces and is a great ride, then rock n roller for the sheer exhilleration off the start, then the kraken for the first drop then the hulk, coz i just like it :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Everest because the theming is great and it feels different from any other coaster and it was more exhilarating than I thought it was going to be, then Rock n Roller Coaster for the theming, the music and the start:D

I do like Duelling Dragons, Kraken the Hulk etc all great coasters but lack in the theming dept for me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    The Hulk is awesome! That is just an awesome ride.

The only photo we've bought is RNR but we had the whole car with people we knew :p

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    After 4 visits and lots of times threatening to ride the Hulk but chickening out, I finally rode it in 2006. It was the best! I dont know why I was so afraid for years. I also like Kraken but hate RnR - I am a mess when I come off that.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    I get really sick on coasters so I usually end up minding the bags while the others go on and do a bit of people watching. One year DS pleaded with me to go on Kraken with him and I must have been suffering from sun stroke because I agreed. I was great going up the first ramp and loved the view from the top but the minute we started downhill I realised what a mistake it was :n045: I spent the entire time with my eyes firmly shut praying for it to be over, when I got off I felt so :sick007: I couldn't even speak to anyone for about half an hour and had to sit right outside the restrooms "just in case"

I did try Everest when it first opened but I got off feeling really sick so needless to say I've never been on a coaster again and am quite happy to mind the bags
    ~July 2009 ~ 5 weeks in Florida AKV, Villa, Vero, BLT, SSR & GF~
    ~October 2009 ~ WL, CR Tower Club & BLT~
    ~August 2010 ~ DCL and Bay Lake Towers~

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww! Tink2, that's terrible!

My favorite coaster is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Well. It is. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 7826
    Awww! Tink2, that's terrible!

My favorite coaster is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Well. It is. :D
    I don't mind because you see some great things when you're waiting for the others to get back

I'm so bad that I even felt rough on Goofy's Barnstorming Rollercoaster :D
    ~July 2009 ~ 5 weeks in Florida AKV, Villa, Vero, BLT, SSR & GF~
    ~October 2009 ~ WL, CR Tower Club & BLT~
    ~August 2010 ~ DCL and Bay Lake Towers~

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a brilliant pic from RnR Coaster thats got me and 2 of my 'cyber friends' in it. Met then out in Florida and am now such good friends with them both, esp Sam and her hubby who i see when they are over (they live in the scottish isles) and of course, their gorgeous baby girl now :D

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought Goofy's Barnstormer was a pretty fast (and kind of rough) coaster for little kids!

You must be very sensitive to motion. Do you get ill on long car trips or boat rides? :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast