Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roller Coasters

Post Thanks / Like
    From all of the Florida theme parks, what is your favourite coaster and why?:fun50: Did you buy the photo?

Post Thanks / Like
    definatley duelling dragons as it pulls the most g forces and is a great ride, then rock n roller for the sheer exhilleration off the start, then the kraken for the first drop then the hulk, coz i just like it
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Everest because the theming is great and it feels different from any other coaster and it was more exhilarating than I thought it was going to be, then Rock n Roller Coaster for the theming, the music and the start

I do like Duelling Dragons, Kraken the Hulk etc all great coasters but lack in the theming dept for me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    The Hulk is awesome! That is just an awesome ride.

The only photo we've bought is RNR but we had the whole car with people we knew :p

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    After 4 visits and lots of times threatening to ride the Hulk but chickening out, I finally rode it in 2006. It was the best! I dont know why I was so afraid for years. I also like Kraken but hate RnR - I am a mess when I come off that.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    I get really sick on coasters so I usually end up minding the bags while the others go on and do a bit of people watching. One year DS pleaded with me to go on Kraken with him and I must have been suffering from sun stroke because I agreed. I was great going up the first ramp and loved the view from the top but the minute we started downhill I realised what a mistake it was :n045: I spent the entire time with my eyes firmly shut praying for it to be over, when I got off I felt so :sick007: I couldn't even speak to anyone for about half an hour and had to sit right outside the restrooms "just in case"

I did try Everest when it first opened but I got off feeling really sick so needless to say I've never been on a coaster again and am quite happy to mind the bags
    ~July 2009 ~ 5 weeks in Florida AKV, Villa, Vero, BLT, SSR & GF~
    ~October 2009 ~ WL, CR Tower Club & BLT~
    ~August 2010 ~ DCL and Bay Lake Towers~

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww! Tink2, that's terrible!

My favorite coaster is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Well. It is.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 7826
    Awww! Tink2, that's terrible!

My favorite coaster is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Well. It is.
    I don't mind because you see some great things when you're waiting for the others to get back

I'm so bad that I even felt rough on Goofy's Barnstorming Rollercoaster
    ~July 2009 ~ 5 weeks in Florida AKV, Villa, Vero, BLT, SSR & GF~
    ~October 2009 ~ WL, CR Tower Club & BLT~
    ~August 2010 ~ DCL and Bay Lake Towers~

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a brilliant pic from RnR Coaster thats got me and 2 of my 'cyber friends' in it. Met then out in Florida and am now such good friends with them both, esp Sam and her hubby who i see when they are over (they live in the scottish isles) and of course, their gorgeous baby girl now

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought Goofy's Barnstormer was a pretty fast (and kind of rough) coaster for little kids!

You must be very sensitive to motion. Do you get ill on long car trips or boat rides?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast