Thread: Fox rent a car

Post Thanks / Like
    has anyone used this company??

Its showing the cheapest rate in Phoenix... but I have no idea how trustworthy they are....

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never heard of them. Going from my own past experiences with relatively unknown rental car companies I will encourage you to go with those that are better known.

Budget, Dollar, National, Alamo, Hertz, Avis... all are nationally known and tend to have better customer service, although I will say that Hertz has fallen off recently and I have stopped using them.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Tink

I had a not os great experience with Hertz last time, and they are on the expensive side

We booked with Avis.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I don't know what is the matter with Hertz. They used to be the very best, and I booked with them exclusively. No longer. I haven't used them in a very long time.

I use National as an Emerald Isle member most often now.

Hopefully, you will be pleased with Avis.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH guess who we have booked for our forth coming trip................. Hertz!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh geez! Oh geez! I'll send pixie dust and good wishes that all will be well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully they will work for you Siobhan

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Tink and Mari. We have booked Hertz as they had the car my Husband just adores. A Mustang.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Aha! The truth comes out! He's a hot rodder in disguise is our Mr. Disneybumble!