Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Ladies ....do you pamper yoursself

Post Thanks / Like
    hair cut and eyebrows done..ALWAYS. Other than that not too much. I have never had a pedicure, but I might give into that very soon. I am going to the spa tomorrow with my best friend for the first time ever..so we will see how that goes

Post Thanks / Like
    OH YES....by ALL means....GIVE IN....it's a LOVELY treat!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 8224
    OH YES....by ALL means....GIVE IN....it's a LOVELY treat!
    Well you twisted my arm

I can't get one today as I already scheduled a manicure along with my facial, but I will book one for very soon :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Never done a facial...always afraid it will break my skin out...do you enjoy them?

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never done a facial either. I had my makeup done professionally for my sister's wedding and my skin was broken out for a couple of weeks. I hardly ever break out.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had a couple now, and yep. Break outs every time. :sigh; I'm probably going to give up on that part of pampering. :sigh;

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm, yeah...I don't want to be all broke out....uggy.

Post Thanks / Like
    First time was the worst. Second time I tried a different type (with different products) still problems, but not so bad, third time some, not many, and fourth, still breaking out, so I'm done. I can't do oodles of oily, greasy stuff on my face no matter what they say. :sigh; I still use soap for a cleanser so that should tell you something!

I really like spa treatments, but will not be doing facials again (unless they are something like a mudpack, ya' know)?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Now...mud...mud I would do :D

I still wash my face with soap too...

Jon and I are going to Vermont next weekend for the Wine Festival, and we've booked massages while we're there...We discovered this spa a couple of years ago when we were up there....they do this great aromatherapy relaxation treatment before your massage....oh my it was amazing.....

Post Thanks / Like
    If you get the chance to do a Hawaiian hot stone massage, do it. It was the most incredible sensation ever! I have a "bad back" and when I was done it felt better than it had in years.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast