Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ladies ....do you pamper yoursself

Post Thanks / Like
    OOOOOOHH that sounds lovely!!!! The spa we're visiting offers a "hot stone" option, although I'm not sure if there's a difference between that and a "Hawaiian" hot stone massage..is there something specific about the Hawaiian one's? When I went for my pedicure this last time I treated myself to the "spa" version because it had been a while since I'd had one...anyway, it included a hot stone calf massage....and OH.MY.GOODNESS. it was just pure heaven on earth.

Post Thanks / Like
    *steps out of scary girly thread*
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen plenty of men getting pedicures. They don't get any polish though.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know. The Hawaiian one used stones that were polished lava. I'll bet it was much the same thing. It is divine, isn't it?

S'okay Josh! I even see men getting manicures. No polish applied, but the nails are buffed so they are shiny. Men like to be pampered too.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I love facials!! I've never had a problem with break outs after one. I'm lucky that Chris' cousin is an esthetician (sp?) and I get them at a huge discount..plus extra pampering!
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567