Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you pass time on the long flight?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CruellaDeVille, post: 8239
    I'm too excited when I first get on to concentrate on anything for long... then I rummage through the flight mags and see if I want to buy anything... then look at the prices and decide nope... unless it's that heated eyelash curler that I must have (like last time) and it never gets used now Then I may watch a film, read a book in all sorts of positions... feet on the people in front arm rests... or I kneel facing the back of my seat to read... it's comfy and a change on such a loooooooong flight. Then I get up and go to the loo and struggle in those teeny weeny spaces cos I go armed with toilet cleaner and disposable cloths so I have to manouvre my way around cleaning the toilet and seat before I can even think of going then I have to clean the sink and taps before washing my hands cos I don't want zillions of germs... then I have to clean the door handle oh and the toilet handle also gets a wipe if it's impossible to flush it using my foot... if the floor is icky I give that a clean too. Phew then I open the doors and see loads of angry faces ready to lynch me... but hey ho the toilet is clean for the next person!
    Any chance you can pop round and give my place a quick wipe round?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to make sure I'm behind Helly in the toilet queue.

Post Thanks / Like
    in between films and programmes i have a hand held yahtzee game, keeps me amused for hours
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Dd keeps me busy. A carer went with us once and was worried about sitting still for so long. I promised her that would not be a problem and she asked why, i said you will see. When we landed in Orlando she said gosh that flight went quickly.
    When i have flown with out her i am bored to tears. I can not get into anything.
    When i have had the enjoyment of flying with dh alone i always wish i had taken dd instead. He is like a two year old with his questions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123