Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Friday thread?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well here's a Saturday thread instead. :D

And it's finally rained down here on the south coast. Was beginning to worry a bit about that. But now I have to stand in the rain while the boy runs around with a huge grin on his face getting nowhere near the football. He's in there for comedy value - he doesn't kick the ball, it more kind of accidentally bounces off of his foot.

Anyway here's one for you. How does the man who drives the snowplough get to work?

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like it might rain here too. My team's game kicks off at 10:15 so it could be the first wet game of the season.

Maybe the man with the snowplough walks to work??

Post Thanks / Like
    No football related activities here. Might pillage an island or two later. I think Mr Snow plough takes his snow plough home the night before it snows.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dust storms here again today - awful on one's eyes and sinuses!

We really really need some rain - it's forecast for tonight so x fingers!

Spent most of today on computer issues - compounded by spilling coffee over my keyboard. Am using the bluetooth one now which brings its own challenges!!!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Off to make steak and salad for dinner
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    We had rain over night and early this morning, dry now but not sure how long it will last, just dropped eldest at katate, then it will be house work time and laundary so the house is clean and tidy for our holiday.
    Some **** keyed my car last night and we think we know how it was,

As i say what goes around comes around and he will get what is coming to him one day, not only that but he woke me up at 12.00 last night having a screaming match with his daughter yet again.

Hope the sunshine returns, well in Kazzaqld cause the rain comes.

Post Thanks / Like
    im looking at my bank account and thinking wow glad i bought annual passes :)

off out for lunch now

Post Thanks / Like
    Football training was freezing. Now to tackle the ironing mountain.

Post Thanks / Like
    The weather is screaming fall...looking into winter. The weather has been cold and rainy.

I have my halloween candy bought for the kiddies, now I just have to wait for my favorite holiday.

I have loads of school work to do and have to be diligent.

Currently doing laundry and dishes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've just done a massive clear out of my room which is now looking empty.... and clean Just how I like it!

I'm going to pick up the prints of my HK photo's soon. I am thinking of getting one or two prints made poster-size so I can frame them
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Sunny and warm here today. We'll be leaving around 3:00 PM to head to St. Petersburgh for the Yankee V Rays game. Rays kicked the Yankees butt last night! We expected that though, since the Yankees have clinched the playoffs. They'll be letting their second string get in some batting practice. Not the greatest set up for the fans, but it's baseball none the less!

Have to get ready for travel again next week. I've been "home" for the past couple of weeks working with an ALF in the immediate area. Next week off to south (east) Florida and then New Jersey...

Haven't yet made it to the Food and Wine Festival!

Friends of ours had a baby girl, Claudia Page. Circle of Life...eh?

Another young couple we know have found out that they are having a girl too. Gianna Rose.

I continue with the thrice weekly torture of PT. :D I get lucky these next few weeks though, will only be going twice because of the travel.

Hope all is well in your world, that your weekend is peaceful, productive and holds a bit of relaxation for you at least!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast