Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how ridiculous!

Post Thanks / Like
    Herself has been fighting off either a nasty cold, or a possible sinus infection. She's afraid to call the doctor as she doesn't want the Swine Flu scare nonsense.

Tamiflu? What is the potential consequence of taking that if it's not needed?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    there are lots of side effects Tink which have been making people feel worse than the illness.

I would not have rung the help line but i was told to because of a work protocol.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm feeling quite left out.... maybe I WANT swine flu? Do I?......... Brit... don't want to panic you but just don't look out of your window...... barbed wire around a house and yello *DO NOT CROSS* tape is so not a good look....

Post Thanks / Like
    and i thought it was halloween decorations!!! i was wondering whether a cross on the door would be appropriate!

Post Thanks / Like
    Unclean....... unclean......

Post Thanks / Like
    How are you feeling, Brit? Still nothing more serious than a hard cold?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    still feeling pretty rough, got a low grade fever still. Woke up sweating last night don't know what that was all about. Not like me to be knocked off my feet for so long. thanks for asking

Post Thanks / Like
    I have completed bleached my computer screen. May break out the cotton swaps and clean each individual key. I don't want any of it....a cold or the oink.

If you look around I'll be the one wearing the mask and yellow suit.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for you sympathy Billie!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 169854
    still feeling pretty rough, got a low grade fever still. Woke up sweating last night don't know what that was all about. Not like me to be knocked off my feet for so long. thanks for asking
    It's the change.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast