Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot tea

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh that would be great! I love it in Ireland. Your very own pot of tea, milk, and their wonderful brown (demerara?) sugar. I even liked the little spoons!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    You can get mugs of PG tips at the Winsor Rose. Bit of a ride though for a decent cup of tea! (Mt. Dora).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Or how about an old fashioned tea trolley outside the Rose and Crown with a big tea urn and a selection of biscuits.

Disney need my talents they really do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 7701
    Or how about an old fashioned tea trolley outside the Rose and Crown with a big tea urn and a selection of biscuits.

your talents are just wasted Dawn wasted I say ditch Rose and Crown and get Doris the tea lady there instead! It'd be MUCH more authentically UK!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 7690
    Oh that would be great! I love it in Ireland. Your very own pot of tea, milk, and their wonderful brown (demerara?) sugar. I even liked the little spoons!
    We make good tea, dont we? :p015: Egon Ronay says we do too and he should know. That is because we leave it on the heat to 'draw'.
    There is a very good stand in Animal Kingdom - the Royal Anandapur Tea Company which is supposed to sell good tea. We had two of their fruit freezes which were delicious and the tea seemed quite popular.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 7701

Don't forget the Tunnock's Caramel Wafers!

Post Thanks / Like
    OOh yeah and some of the coconut snowball things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed. Now my Mom and I like going to the Grand Floridian and having Tea there...we like the Sally lund(sp?) tea....the fresh straberries with it is just fantastic.

as for just a cup alone...hmmm... we wound up getting some twinings and a carton of milk and fixing it in the room.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Dd loves her tea. Its all she will drink :rolleyes008:. I am afraid we have given in and taken our own just for her. We just ask for a mug hot water and buy some milk from them.
    In the past she has had every flavour under the sun much to her disgrace. They have been very good about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12