Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "I'm too excited to go to work I want to go to Disney RIGHT NOW" thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Jon and I's flight doesn't leave until two, which means I'm working until noon (gotta save all my time that I can manage, you know? :wink: )

THAT means you'll have to put up with me all morning doing this

I'll try not to step on any toes

Tiniest of panics this morning when we woke up (at 4:30). Jon asked if I wanted him to check us in for our flight online, to which I said, "Sure." I pulled up my gmail to forward him the flight/confirmation number. I started looking...

...and looking...

...and looking...

I searched for ten minutes for a Jet Blue itinerary...with no luck.

I started to panic. We planned this trip so long ago I begin to wonder if I'd forgotten to book flights!!! Eventually, I sorted out that, no, I had not forgotten to book a flight...I'd simply forgotten what airline we were flying on

Air Tran here we come.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Becca! where you eating tonight? where you staying?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh. I've done that before. Forget to book flights, I mean. Not for a WDW holiday (or any holiday) but it sure does make for panic the day or two before the need to be "there" when you discover your without a flight!

Have a great morning! It's kind of fun to work when you are so excited. It rubs off on everyone! Share the magic and be ready to have a grand time!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink, TOO true...everyone has been in and out of my office all day long asking about my trip and inquiring about my new "toy" even my student's parents spared a few extra smiles!

Brit, we are staying at Pop Century and tonight we are eating at Flying Fish. We've never eaten there but are taking advantage of the free dining plan to try out something new! The menu certainly looks yummy!

Post Thanks / Like
    cool, never eaten there either- have a martini for me

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course I will!! Let's see....I think that brings the total to FOUR now :wink:

Post Thanks / Like
    just be careful with that camera! do they do watermelon martinis? if so i'd like one of them

Post Thanks / Like
    OOOH That sounds delish!!! I shall check! And I will be EXTRAORDINARILY careful with my new camera!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Make that five. No silly ones though. Just a classic martini. You know the drill.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a pineapple upside down cake martini. It was quite yummy if you like sweet drinks.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast