Thread: still quite new n im lost

Post Thanks / Like
    well i joined this site just over a week ago n am still having trouble orienteering im trying to research places to eat for our next trip but i like to see pikkies of food rather than menu's. is there any other way for me to view them on here rather than trawling thru hundreds of trip reports ????

thank you for any help n advice xx
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the site Dumbo! there are photos in some trip reports - if you have a look in that section you might find some. I love the idea of having photos by the menus though

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that we have "Mouse on the Move" capabilities, keep your eyes peeled for photos sent in directly from people's journeys...I bet we'll start seeing lots of food pics.

Even so, you'll only see photos of whichever dishes each person opted for...if you want a comprehensive photo-by-photo, dish-by-dish visual menu option, I'm not sure we have that level of photojournalism just yet... ...but give us time, and we will!
    Love isn't about finding someone you can live with.
    It's about finding someone you can share a lifetime with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. Photos of food are wonderful, aren't they?

We don't have huge numbers of them, but as has been suggested, keep an eye on the Mouse on the Move forum, and do have a look through some of the trip reports. They are loaded with information and may have some great food photos!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you all for the replies im just going to keep looking thru them trip reports n im sure that will help me x
    charlie