Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May I have your attention, please?

Post Thanks / Like
    Will you join me in congratulating our President? This has truly brought tears to my eyes.

?Humbled? Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize - White House- msnbc.com

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    absolutely Tink i couldn't agree more.

Post Thanks / Like
    A well deserved honour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Blimey he has only been in the job 5 minutes. I simply can't believe how much he is trying to set things right in so many different areas truely a world leader

Post Thanks / Like
    Although he's inherited one of the worst messes in this country's history, he is making every stride he can. I would like to see him move a bit on some issues, but I will continue to believe he is moving forward with his masterful sense of timing.

I cannot tell you what it means to have the world recognize that he is an incredible leader.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    My sister publicly schooled me on Facebook regarding my message about her post that he has done nothing. I truly don;'t know where I went wrong with her

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I told two coworkers to stop arguing the other day. I think I should get a peace prize.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennie81, post: 170571
    I told two coworkers to stop arguing the other day. I think I should get a peace prize.
    If either of them had nuclear weapons then maybe you would
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Same Here , All I Keep Hearing Is What He He Done ?!?! Well Done, Mr President , you have made us who put our trust in your promises, proud !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 170375
    Although he's inherited one of the worst messes in this country's history, he is making every stride he can. I would like to see him move a bit on some issues, but I will continue to believe he is moving forward with his masterful sense of timing.

I cannot tell you what it means to have the world recognize that he is an incredible leader.

There were 5-6 areas that were really really bugging me by the end of the last regime but he has made steps in all of them since he has been in office - Rome wasn't rebuilt in a day and I think he is playing it very smart.

I appreciate as a foreigner my opinions count for very little and I will never really know what it means to 'be American' but he is so different from the last incumbent of the job it is astonishing, he is an articulate intelligent man with world vision, as well as trying to sort out some of the grass root problems at home.

His greatest achievement will be being remembered for the things he does and not simply because of the colour of his skin which has, regrettably until recently overshadowed all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast