Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: say goodbye....

Post Thanks / Like
    to my old washer and dryer:gy:!

Dh decided today would be a good day to ge get a new set I can't wait for them to be delivered!!! OMG I've never had a New washer before or a matched set lol...I'm kinda like a kid in a candy store LOL....so when I get them in tomorrow I will be :chores003: like a mad woman lol.

oh the sheer bliss of having a working dryer again! My Ds and I have horrible allergies...a working dryer and a washer that really cleans is going to be such a help!

our next goal is a real vaccum and a carpet/floor cleaner. Those will wait until we get the new set paid off.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice! What type did you get? :9:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, what type did you get...I love looking at appliances. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    GE king size front load washer with an 8.2 dryer. They are a candy apple red lol
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

Post Thanks / Like
    We were approved for an interest free(18mnths) finacing...and that is the only way we could replace what we have. My washer is over 25 yrs old and on it's last legs....the dryer is only 3 yrs old...DO NOT GET ROPER!...and cannot afford to repair it.

Sad state isn't it lol...have to finace for them...but atleast my son and I will get some much need allergy relief lol...and we added a 2 yr extended warranty on it....atleast if they break we can get them fixed lol

Post Thanks / Like
    sounds fantastic. I always buy the warranties now a days. They come in handy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations!

Appliance warranties almost are a necessity now, aren't they?

My dryer is 30 years old (yikes!) and my washer 15. I expect either or both to give up any time, although both seem to be working well. As long as they do, I'm keeping them!

Post Thanks / Like
    You are going to love the front loaders. I got my pair five years ago (Kenmore) and they are going strong. Quiet, like you won't believe! They are wicked economical too. Half the amount of soap, and very little water. Your water bill (if you have one) will go down along with your consumption.

I have an allergy cycle on mine. Works like a charm. So well in fact, I don't have to use it more than a couple time of year.

Candy apple red is great!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Our washer was tryin it's best but you could tell in the last few minths it wasn't doing the job anymore....But I must say I got my money out of it lol :)

Post Thanks / Like
    And Ofcourse They Aren't Getting Delivered Today....:mad::signs091:
    :signs091: only the washer was shipped to them...won't deliver until they have both of them....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast