Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: changes at MK. Thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like
    My daughter who is 16 loved that ride when she was younger. I enjoyed the ride but hated it. Reason: it was ALWAYS long line & the ride itself, I think, is less than a minute long if I'm not mistaken. I remember always being shocked at how short it was & so one time I actually timed it & if memory serves me right (which it may not, lol) it was less than a minute. A long wait for a short ride :( But I do hate to see it torn down.

Still no one knows where the main street story came from??? I'm still curious about that one.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigThunder, post: 175440
    My daughter who is 16 loved that ride when she was younger. I enjoyed the ride but hated it. Reason: it was ALWAYS long line & the ride itself, I think, is less than a minute long if I'm not mistaken. I remember always being shocked at how short it was & so one time I actually timed it & if memory serves me right (which it may not, lol) it was less than a minute. A long wait for a short ride :( But I do hate to see it torn down.

Still no one knows where the main street story came from??? I'm still curious about that one.
    I agree with you. The Barnstormer is something we only did with the grandkids and fortunately we didn't have to endure long lines. But it was very short.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    BT, it was meh ' I'll look for the article . I think I read it on the D23 expo news . I immediately thought the same thing . Where would they put the houses on Main St where they would fit in with the theme ? Can anyone else confirm that they have also read or seen this ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Lawdy Tinker, am sooo hoping it's just a wild rumor, lol. Please don't prove it as fact ;) hehehehe. Seriously though, I just cannot imagine. Unless they put it at the foot of Cinderella's Castle or something & even that just doesn't seem to fit. But most certainly NOT on Main Street, please!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not think they are moving the houses. I think what the article meant was that a space was going to be made for Mickey and Minnie on Main St., in that they will go in an existing building down there. I can see them taking out that Kodak shop and putting a meet n' greet area in there. I would be willing to bet the mouse houses are going to be demo'd.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Nooooooooooooo !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    well, as much as I don't want to see them demolished, & I really don't...i don't want to see them on Main Street even more, lol. I doubt they will take the film place out but that building is huge & for the most part unused. But I love it! I love on a hot day going roaming in there & seeing all the models & framed pictures & hanging out in the little theater. Not many people know it's all back there so it's usually empty...which is a big reason I think they will probably put them in there & then I will no longer have my happy place :(
    Oh well, I'll live! hehehe.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree , BT .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123