Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: changes at MK. Thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like
    So what do you all think about the new changes coming to MK? Is anyone upset about Toontown Fair going bye bye? I'm sad only in that I have some fond memories there when my kids were little. The last few years we haven't even drifted into Toontown but still, it makes me a little sad. I can't stand the thought of Mickey & Minnies house getting demolished. Wondering if they will keep them or move them elsewhere.

Moving Dumbo...is this really happening? And if so, where are they moving it to?

No more Ariel's Grotto? That actually doesn't bother me in the least. Hope they put something good there!

Fairies Land would probably be very popular. Even tho my girls are not into the movies & stuff (a little old for it I guess) I know they would still enjoy visiting it & sounds like it could be very pretty I think.

Has anyone heard anything else that's changing or have any of these been proven to just be rumor?
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    This YouTube clip will show you the plans for Fantasyland expansion!

[youtube]08W5Os-Wnj0&feature[/youtube]
    Love isn't about finding someone you can live with.
    It's about finding someone you can share a lifetime with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh wow! Thanks so much for posting that! I had chills & it wasn't just because my house is 64 degrees right now, lol, it looks like it's going to be amazing:D Happen to have a video for what he was getting ready to say about the rest of the park? I hadn't heard about other changes in other lands.

Post Thanks / Like
    He sort of switched to talking about changes in other resorts...this one below is part 1 of 6 (and they give you alllll the details)!

[youtube]j0WGztY05-Q[/youtube]
    Love isn't about finding someone you can live with.
    It's about finding someone you can share a lifetime with.

Post Thanks / Like
    We were in Toon Town just this past weekend. I will be sad to see it go, but if they make a new and wonderful place in that area, then I will be ok with it. I do remember when Toon Town wasn't there!

64 degrees?!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm excited! Disney keeps getting better and better. I wish I worked for that corporation!!
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    MK has to get better and I always felttootown fair was kind of 'stuck on' and out of place - we only ever wandered in there for a few minutes each trip. Fantasyland should be much more 'fantasy than it currently is and the winnethe pooh play area still, to me, looks like a cheap replacement for an attraction

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 170971
    We were in Toon Town just this past weekend. I will be sad to see it go, but if they make a new and wonderful place in that area, then I will be ok with it. I do remember when Toon Town wasn't there!

64 degrees?!

I agree I'm a bit sad to see it go but if it's going to be something wonderful then I'll deal with it.

And btw, HEY TINK!!! Long time no speak :)

Post Thanks / Like
    The expansion has made me really nervous, but this video was awesome! I hadn't seen that before, and it made me very hopeful for things to come. I too wonder about Mickey & Minnie's houses, and hope they don't get demolished. It would be tough to explain to kids where Mickey & Minnie moved to!

I'm most excited to see the changes they make to Pixie Hollow. I love the DL version and am hoping it looks a bit more like it. The Be Our Guest restaurant sounds like a fun experience too. Wonder how hard those ADR's will be to get when it opens.
    ~*Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust*~

Post Thanks / Like
    There is also suppose to be a Beast castle restaurant ?! There was already covering overtop of Mrs Potts Ice Cream Area . They are also moving Goofy Barnstormer closer to Fantasyland . And the Dumbo you tube video is excellent . Thanks
    I'm just not sure about Mickey & Minnies house on Main Street ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast