Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reality smacks me in the face

Post Thanks / Like
    So, I am back home now. We landed about 10:15pm and I about froze to death when getting off the plane as it was 55 degrees.

It was 113 degrees in my car in Orlando at 4pm.

That is just very, very wrong.

So, here I am back in the real world, at work, answering 8 million emails and wearing PANTS!! ok I always wear pants of some sort but these are LONG pants.

It is 71 now but is supposed to get down to 43 tonight.

But, anyway, I had a FANTABULOUS time at WDW!!! I got to spend loads of time with my BFF.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    It was a BRILLIANT TIME, wasn't it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I always hate that smack in the face reality does when you get back home. Sorry you are feeling the chill of autumn & the drudge of being back to work.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    And then they apparently decided to change the voice mail AND email systems while I was away.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 171128
    And then they apparently decided to change the voice mail AND email systems while I was away.
    Oh no! I'm sorry, I started laughing, but in that way of feeling really bad, as in, it figures. They just had to make major changes like that while you're gone.

I'm so glad you girls had fun! I really enjoyed the photos and updates you guys sent. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    oh go ahead and laugh....I had a little spat with my secretary today. She kept telling me clients were calling and my voice mail was full. I was telling her I had just checked it and it was empty. Ahem...seems I hadn't logged into the new system yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know how these new systems seem to work, I'm surprised they were working. I wouldn't be surprised if you find out that you've lost some emails or just didn't receive some.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 171104
    So, I am back home now. We landed about 10:15pm and I about froze to death when getting off the plane as it was 55 degrees.

It was 113 degrees in my car in Orlando at 4pm.

That is just very, very wrong.

So, here I am back in the real world, at work, answering 8 million emails and wearing PANTS!! ok I always wear pants of some sort but these are LONG pants.

It is 71 now but is supposed to get down to 43 tonight.

But, anyway, I had a FANTABULOUS time at WDW!!! I got to spend loads of time with my BFF.
    Be glad, it's 36 here this morning!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's 52 this morning :-(

This is going to be a hard winter....I can just feel it.

Post Thanks / Like
    When we left Orlando Sunday morning at 6:30 it was 93 degrees. When we arrived in NOVA Sunday night it was 51. And I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast