Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HEY!!!! Where's the FRIDAY thread???

Post Thanks / Like
    Well then, let's go. It is Friday!

I'm headed to the Philly airport shortly. Long drive, but it will be ok. Will be home in time for more Physical Therapy torture! LOL.

Have really enjoyed this visit to south New Jersey. The shore isn't Maine, by any means, but it's really a pretty area. I've never been "down here" before! Canya' believe it?

Warm temps with low humidity await me this weekend. We'll probably force ourselves to not go to the Food and Wine Festival, as we have a stay at Kadani Village planned for just that later in the month.

So, how was your week? What does your weekend hold? What are you thinking about today? :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Today l am thinking 3 WEEKS

I am getting so excited and a bit nervous at leaving the kidlets, But we need time together so badly the nerves will soon go away.
    We are having new sofa's being delivered tomorrow and we are at my parents house for Sunday lunch. Then it will be homework,cleaning and lounging on my new sofa's.
    Tink good to hear that you have missed that snow and our now getting home to some warmth. Are you trying to miss the FWF on purpose. I understand if you are. Oh and today l have officialy lost 12lbs. Plenty more to go but l am thrilled that WW is working.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    It's my last day at work today

Football training tonight, football match in the morning.

Disney Princesses on Ice tomorrow evening.

Travel to the Airport Sunday afternoon.

Fly to DisneyWorld on Monday

Post Thanks / Like
    the week has been hectic and very trying! work is a pain but a good learning experience. Girlfriend is catching the flu :(

Weekend will hopefully look like this:

Gym tonight, nice long workout and leisurely swim. Get home about half 8 and chill. Probbaly watch a film. I fancy (watching!) iron man. We'll see what lou fancies.

Saturday morning lou is going to west midlands safari park with her school. I am going the villa vs chelsea game. I already asked the big man for a win, he said he cant make those sort of promises.

Saturday evening will HOPEFULLY be spent out. I'll update you on that one at quarter past 2!

Sunday will consist of bacon sarnie at lou's nans and dinner at home. We were supposed to be going to my moms but she's had to go to Ireland to care for a sick relative.

Then sunday night it's marking and planning again. Gotta keep on top this week so Lou can enjoy her half term and our trip to Devon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Siobhan, we aren't avoiding the festival, we have it planned for the weekend we are at Kadani Village. However, I can feel a "wanna' go check it out beforehand" weekend coming on. :D

New sofas? I'm jealous. We bought new living room furniture about two years ago and errrmmmm... we hate it. Would love to get something new and comfy! We'll get a new kitchen set first though. The one we have is pretty worn out.

Simon!!!!! You are SO close to the warmth! If the forecast holds you'll be heading for some glorious weather.

Mark, gym workouts are nice, aren't they? Herself belongs to a gym. I don't anymore as I'm not home enough to get my money's worth for the user fees.

I've made it to the airport. 41 degrees out there and rain. Had to go over four bridges. Thought of our Dawn, and worried about black ice. I managed to get through without any ill results, but I did follow right behind a heavy truck. Figured it would break through any ice film...

It's a morning like this that makes me remember why I love living in the warmth. This is the sort of cold, soggy, gray morning that makes it miserable to get out of bed and on to work. I remember it well.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Our week has been brilliant, up until today when we took the drive to DTD to check in for our flight home

I guess the weekend will be spent catching up on sleep, grocery shopping and washing and ironing all the things that come after a holiday

Tink, you are in for a pleasant surprise when you get back here, the weather has cooled some since Monday It's nice in some ways and not so good in others They have forecast lows of 65 tonight I think temps are dropping into the low to mid 80's then, so it will still be warm for those visiting from the UK

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am very THANKFUL it is Friday! I swear the short weeks are the longest.

It is raining and cold here. I HATE it Where did fall go?

Tomorrow I am heading up to NOVA to have lobster and shrimp with John, Donna, Rebecca, Krista and everyone else who comes. YUM!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thrilled it's Friday! Even tho I don't work, well, outside the home that is, I still love the weekends.

Am a little sad tho, both my daugthers plan to go to work with their dad on Saturday which means I'll be home alone all day :( They just love it though, so I don't want to guilt them into stay home with me, lol.

I THINK on Sunday we are going to do a day visit to Hawk's Nest Resort Park here in WV. I've never been & David says it's beautiful. What better time to go than in the Fall? But it's also super chilly here & in the higher elevation will only be worse so we may wait a week.

We got new living room & family room couches about a year & a half ago after the fire & I also am not crazy about mine either Tink. It's frustrating when you spend all that money & then you aren't happy but too late, you get to live with your choices, lol. Actually it's the white furniture I'm not liking more than the sofas. I was sooo wanting the Beach Club look & I didn't get it. Beach Club Fail :( It would help if I'd actually decorate I guess, but I stink at that.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Not a single thing planned for the weekend. I am pretty tired after a lot of overtime lately so hopefully a couple of 'lie ins' would be good.

Simon.....I'm so jealous! Have a great time and a safe journey on Monday.
    Wendy....safe journey home

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to see my nephew's new baby tomorrow - can't wait to meet my new great-nephew, Oliver :)

1997 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    1998 & 1999 - Disneyland Hotel & Sequoia Lodge- DLP
    2000 - Caribbean Beach Resort WDW
    2001 & 2002 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    2003 - Hotel New York - DLP
    2004 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2005 - Hotel New York - DLRP
    2006 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2007 - Yacht Club - WDW
    2008 - Disneyland Hotel, DLRP
    2009 - Yacht Club WDW, HRH & BLT
    2010 - Beach Club WDW