Thread: Disney Resort Valet Parking price increase

The Resort Valet Parking price has now increased from $10 to $12 per day.

My understanding is that DVC members now have to pay this fee also, where once they did not. I don't use valet, so don't keep track, but I'm sure there will be loads of grumpy Gusses out there who do!

We noticed this on Sunday. No warning about the increase at all.

People who have the TIW card and show a receipt from a participating restaurant do not have to pay the valet charges.

I also beleive that people with a handicap sticker don't either.

If you have a handicap badge valet is still free

We witnessed a heated discussion on Wednesday night at the Boardwalk between a guest and valet, it sounded like he had to pay and he wasn't too pleased because he was a DVC member

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 171675
    My understanding is that DVC members now have to pay this fee also, where once they did not. I don't use valet, so don't keep track, but I'm sure there will be loads of grumpy Gusses out there who do!
    I'm a grumpy Guss Tink because WHAH??? They are taking that away from us??? We don't use it daily but we do use it quite a few times while there. No way now, not at $12 plus tip.

Grrrrrr
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Am I dreaming or did the parking fees at the parks also increase from $12 to $14 when we were there? [I didn`t have to pay due to owning an AP but I feel as though I saw the price increase on the signs.]

Yep, the parking at the parks increased too. They gave a couple of days notice on that one.