Beginning October 19th, 2009 Florida Residents may purchase a Florida Resident Weekday Select Pass valid for 1 year.
The Florida Resident Weekday Select Pass is valid for Theme Park admission on weekdays.
Florida Resident Seasonal Pass Block-Out Dates apply - December 19, 2009 – January 1, 2010.
Ages 10 and Up $169.00 plus tax
Ages 3–9 $149.00 plus tax
• Florida Residents may purchase the Florida Resident Weekday Select Pass beginning October 19, 2009.
• The Florida Resident Weekday Select Pass is available everywhere Florida Resident Annual Passes are sold. Note: Off-Site Locations sell Exchange Certificates.
• This offer is only available to Florida Residents with proof of residency.
• The pass is valid for admission to the four (4) theme parks each Monday through Friday except during block-out periods.
• This pass has the same block-out dates as the Florida Resident Seasonal Pass - December 19, 2009 – January 1, 2010.
• This pass expires one (1) year from the date of purchase.
• Florida Resident Weekday Select Passes are NOT valid for the 3 months free promotion for new passes or renewals.
• The price to renew the Florida Resident Weekday Select Pass is the same as purchasing a new pass.
• Florida Resident Weekday Select Passholders benefits are the same as Florida Resident Seasonal Passholder benefits. These are listed in the Passholder Guide and/or on Disneyworld.com/passholder.
• Theme Park Parking is NOT included.