Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: chocolate orange and christmas sweeties

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, we have chocolate oranges. White chocolate ones, milk chocolate ones, and dark chocolate ones. I send one (dark chocolate) to a family member every year from Santa. It's just that I've not ever tried one. Can't quite get my head around the combination.

Did taste a white chocolate and orange one, once and didn't care for it, but I don't like white chocolate, so it wasn't a fair test.

Roses are the chocolate roses, yes? Chocolate shaped like a rose, wrapped in red foil? That's what we have here anyway.

I don't know what a whotsit is though, Josh?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 172251
    Yes, we have chocolate oranges. White chocolate ones, milk chocolate ones, and dark chocolate ones. I send one (dark chocolate) to a family member every year from Santa. It's just that I've not ever tried one. Can't quite get my head around the combination.

Did taste a white chocolate and orange one, once and didn't care for it, but I don't like white chocolate, so it wasn't a fair test.

Roses are the chocolate roses, yes? Chocolate shaped like a rose, wrapped in red foil? That's what we have here anyway.

I don't know what a whotsit is though, Josh?
    Roses are selection of hard and soft centered chocolate.

I hate white chocolate but love chocolate orange very yummy. I am tending to go for a darker chocolate of late rather than milk chocolate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, well our christmas cupboard is looking beeeautifully yummy at the moment - all in tact too!! So far we have a popping candy chocolate orange, a normal chocolate orange, tin of roses, tin of celebrations, 2 boxes of match makers (orange and mint) and 2 boxes of yummy M&S biscuits! Oh, and i have 2 really delicious cakes in the freezer - although its Isabelle's 3rd birthday in a couple of weeks so we might have them when the family comes in for that!

Post Thanks / Like
    So you don't have roses made from chocolate then, rather filled chocolate that you call roses?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 172305
    So you don't have roses made from chocolate then, rather filled chocolate that you call roses?
    Yes thats right, think they have small rose on them but not in teh shape of a rose

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah. Gotcha. Funny the differences in products with the same name, isn't it? :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a look here Tink. This should give you an idea of what Roses chocolates are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! Pretty! They look really sweet though? I mean the filling? Yeah, I know. It's candy it's supposed to be sweet! LOL. I don't much care for achingly sweet things though. They hurt my teeth (always have, even as a kid).

I like dark chocolate, and dark chocolate with salt. Yepper, weirdo that's me! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 171932
    Herself has been known to have special stashes of sweets and cookies raided by faeries. We have serious trouble with them in this house. Not sure why, but ooooeeeeee, do they love to snitch the good stuff.
    Funny you should say that, I was at a clients on Sunday photographing their little girl. She told me that they have been burgled twice, the first time they took all the Harbo sweets, the second time they ran off with two cherry bakewells. These burgleries must be occuring all over the place by the sounds of it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 172311
    Have a look here Tink. This should give you an idea of what Roses chocolates are.
    There's a new one?! called cherry!!!!!!! oh my! slurps drool......

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast