Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: chocolate orange and christmas sweeties

Post Thanks / Like
    I suggest you get the Terry's DARK chocolate orange Tink.

Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are good, I don't even want to think about Christmas really yet!! I've bought a few things for Ty and 2 apiece for our grand-children, that's it! I did put away a tin of Mickey hot chocolate for Christmas morning however!! You've got to have your priorities!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooooh the cherry ripe and the chocolate supreme ones look loooovely! Hope they are in my tin?!
    Didnt like it when they took some of the ones in miniture heros away, and they put an eclair in instead!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got 2 tubs of Cheeselets and a tube of Pringles (which have to be eaten soon as the tube is used to make a pressie for the boy's classroom assistant)

No chocklit yet as it wouldn't last.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 172251
    Yes, we have chocolate oranges. White chocolate ones, milk chocolate ones, and dark chocolate ones. I send one (dark chocolate) to a family member every year from Santa. It's just that I've not ever tried one. Can't quite get my head around the combination.

Did taste a white chocolate and orange one, once and didn't care for it, but I don't like white chocolate, so it wasn't a fair test.

Roses are the chocolate roses, yes? Chocolate shaped like a rose, wrapped in red foil? That's what we have here anyway.

I don't know what a whotsit is though, Josh?
    PLEASE try one!!! They are the nicest thing ever!!! Wotsits are cheesy maize snacks that are probably FULL of e numbers

Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are Cheetos!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    We also have cheetos! There is a difference but I'm not sure of what...
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    The name? and you don't have Chester Cheetoh

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 172387
    The name? and you don't have Chester Cheetoh
    We do have Chester Cheetoh!! They don't sell cheetos anymore but they did a few years back I think cheetos are a bit more cheesy perhaps...
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting....I may need to do a taste test......

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast