Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ladies & Gentlemen at last i can proudly announce...

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking forward to getting into a routine of my own, when Gavin's at home it's all too easy to go with the flow a little too much.

:)

Jodie

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh, little Alba is adorable!
    Congratulations to you

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't get over how quickly her looks are changing! You dress her so nicely. LOVE the little buggie booties! :D

You'll be fine on your own with her. One hour at a time... you'll both get your routine and life will be even more glorious.

Thank you so much for sharing her with us!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    On my own; night and day one down, we survived.

I reckon i've tried to be superwoman though. She has a two to three hour nap around lunch time and rather than take advantage I cleaned the house, did some washing and generally ran around. Tomorrow I sleep!

Jodie

Post Thanks / Like
    Uh oh! Baby rest. Mama REST!!! Everything else will wait.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Alba's first dress, don't think she liked it much, she cried when I dressed her and was narky all day!

Jodie

Post Thanks / Like
    Jodie can you please put a warning on your thread? Something like Please be aware - contents will make you incredibly broody!!! She is as adorable as ever!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my!! What precious photos. Alba is gorgeous and I love that second photo...but then I love them all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 174710
    Oh my!! What precious photos. Alba is gorgeous and I love that second photo...but then I love them all!
    I adore how she makes herself comfy when she's sleeping, it's just far too cute!

Post Thanks / Like
    But it's such a cute dress! Such a pretty baby Mama! Hope you are getting more rest Jodie. Don't want you to wear yourself out.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast