Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone please tie me down

Post Thanks / Like
    Dress is that what you call it, I did laugh when she said she was cold.

Post Thanks / Like
    She's not a Mum she's a dirty old slapper.

I can't say what I really think because I'd have to ban myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    she looked terrible on graham norton last night, what kind of man would find that attractive Can't believe that she is down for mum of the year too!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like to be disagreeing with everyone but we do have to keep in mind that everything we see in newspapers is extremely mediated and put there so that we have a given response (that the newspapers will have in mind when they print it!) They are very clever and what we see is almost certainly not an accurate representation of what is the truth. It's a sad world but I really don't think anyone can judge about anyone's parenting skills from what we read in the paper. :(
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have any idea who these people are either but they must be pretty bad, lol.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 172360
    I don't like to be disagreeing with everyone but we do have to keep in mind that everything we see in newspapers is extremely mediated and put there so that we have a given response (that the newspapers will have in mind when they print it!) They are very clever and what we see is almost certainly not an accurate representation of what is the truth. It's a sad world but I really don't think anyone can judge about anyone's parenting skills from what we read in the paper. :(
    I agree you can't believe what you read in the tabloids but if you had seen her on her reality tv programme, then what you read in the papers makes no difference - there's no discernable difference to her attitude and behaviour - papers print what is tabloid trash and she keeps them in business with her antics.

She should get herself a big dose of self respect and also respect for other people - the world does not revolve around her.
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    agreed in theory Josh but part of being a good parent is being a good role model. I rest my case.

Post Thanks / Like
    Also her program is made by her management company and she has the final say on what is broadcast. From what I've seen of her on there she isn't mu idea of Mum of the Year material.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 172381
    agreed in theory Josh but part of being a good parent is being a good role model. I rest my case.
    What's wrong with the style of clothing she wears? It's sometimes revealing but surely that gives off a message of being body confidence? What else has she done that most mothers don't do? She has been a pg3 model in her past but that's not really to say that ex-models shouldn't ever have children. Most mothers i know go out and drink and go clubbing- it's just unfortunate that she gets pictured doing it. I know perhaps she should take this into account before she does these actions but if you think of it from her point of view- why should she not be able to let her hair down because people take pictures of her? There are some embarrassing photos of my Mum drunk, and heck, even Jade, but that doesn't make either of them bad role models for their children- I'm not drinking myself into a stupor!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    we all let our hair down, get tipsy and say do things that perhaps when sober we would choose not to.

Katie Price uses her body as a commodity to make her money, imo she has horribly disfigured her body for this purpose. I have watched a couple of her recent shows that Helly quite rightly says she vets before they go out. Her behaviour in front of her children on camera is appalling. This is not Mum of the year material, I guess it's all down to standards and I don't expect everyone to conform to mine but to be honest, she's not even close! sorry Josh!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast