Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do YOU do?

Post Thanks / Like
    So then. I have my All Star Movies refillable mug filled to the brim with coffee, I have live365.com playing quietly in the background (currently, Spectromagic is playing) I have the photo of my family on the monorail within clear view, I keep my ADR list hand on my desktop....and now (best of all) I have you guys to chat away the day with...

So.

What do YOU do to "DISNEYFY" your day to day routine?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have my Mickey watch, ring and earrings in. I am sitting in my office looking at all my Mickey and WDW paraphenilia :p015:

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 8271
    So then. I have my All Star Movies refillable mug filled to the brim with coffee, I have live365.com playing quietly in the background (currently, Spectromagic is playing) I have the photo of my family on the monorail within clear view, I keep my ADR list hand on my desktop....and now (best of all) I have you guys to chat away the day with...

So.

What do YOU do to "DISNEYFY" your day to day routine?
    Another good one :)

I guess the main thing is keeping my annual pass in my wallet so I see the AP whenever I open it up.

then there's this forum of course :)
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I have my fav Disney sites saved to my desktop, My cinderella watch...and a trip to plan for lol..
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    I have my mug from Pop for my coffee and all my Disney stuff in my office as well as my Pink Flamingos of course and my Jedi training academy banner from Dawn hanging on my wall. I'm wearing my MM club T shirt that Johnie made for me and I'm loving coming here with my friends in between typing up boring reports for the hospital.

All is good in my world this morning

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Jiminy Cricket watch. I have Disney music on the go, or tourguidemike radio at live365.com, or any number of the the disney park music radio stations on there. And just over to my left is a WDW photo frame containing "that" photo of Steven and Cinderella. :D

In the kitchen is corkboard with all our pins on it too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use my refillable mugs all the time, and my office has been disney-fied with pictures from trips, posters, and my donald collection.

I hope to purchase a nice watch at WDW in a couple of weeks. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 8275
    I have my Mickey watch, ring and earrings in. I am sitting in my office looking at all my Mickey and WDW paraphenilia :p015:
    OOH OOH I almost forgot!! I'm wearing my mickey earrings you gave me today too!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    :p015: my Mickey earrings always stay in....except when one fell out the other day and I couldn't find it for the longest time. But, it was found and I was happy again!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    i see my mickey antenna every morning and wdw share on my wall by my desktop
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast