Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What do YOU do?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 8433
    The waffle maker is for special ocassions in our house. I keep trying to acquire the matching popcorn maker too but my plans always get scuppered. :sigh;
    I have the popcorn maker as well

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    You don't by any chance have the smoothie maker and the ice cream maker do you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 8457
    You don't by any chance have the smoothie maker and the ice cream maker do you?
    Not yet, but I'm working on it

I know I'm spoilt

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I usually wear my Mickey watch that I bought last year when my watch battery died at WDW. It was the only time I forgot to take a back-up watch!

However, my Mickey watch is currently residing in my purse, as I am getting tan marks from driving. If I put it on, I'll forget to take it off before I drive home. So the streaks have to blend a bit before I can wear it all day again!

Beyond that, nothing Disneyfied in my office. It's pretty plain, with a bit of a beach theme in the artwork. Unfortunately, my desk always is full of paperwork. So much for computers replacing paper!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 8454
    my waffle maker is an american one, didn't you get it for me Johnie? for $14 or something like that

it doesn't come out very often here - it needs a transformer half the size of the kitchen to operate!!!!

not sure. I know I sent Figment the smoothie maker thingie.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wear my Mickey earrings ALL the time. Really. I'm too lazy to change them. And I wear my Mickey watch everyday.

I have the waffle maker (love it!!!), a Winnie the Pooh waffle maker (ok..some maybe we have a waffle fetish in our house) the smoothie maker (thank you Johnie!!!), all the resort mugs, the 25th anniversary glasses from McDonalds, Mickey salt and pepper shakers, the Disney cookbooks, the large stainless Mickey salad bowl, and the stainless Mickey chip and dip bowl....
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to have a Stitch watch but it stopped - I really should try and get it fixed or get it replaced I am in there in September! I have a Tinkerbell pendant watch that I should use more often!

I have Pop Century mugs that I use just about every day.

I guess I'm not as Disneyfied as some!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Stitch Elvis watch that I bought at WL and it started doing all sorts of wacky things. They replaced it for me at Pop Century a year or so later. I didn't even have the receipt anymore.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mine was a gift so I have no idea where it was bought.

I got it from a board exchange - hey, we should do those!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    :p015: I love exchanges!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast