Thread: posting to villa

Post Thanks / Like
    So if i can not carry this candle can i post it to villa and will they leave it in the mail box. I can time it for when i am out there. Its a great candle and Beth will love it,

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, if you mailed it to yourself at the villa the day you leave the UK, you should be ok. Maybe even a day or two prior to leaving.

Alternatively you can try mailing it to General Delivery, but that could end up being a HUGE hassle as not all post offices have General Delivery and you may end up having to drive quite a distance to the one in the general area that does.

The Postal Carrier may not deliver it at all, as sometimes with a name that isn't pre-registered at an address, they'll not leave the mail/packet. This isn't across the board, but does happen at some hubs.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Tink

Post Thanks / Like
    Our MC empty our mailbox for us butif we have guests in they don't do it until they leave ( hopefully guests check it and empty as well!!)

So Michelle, I think if you time it for when you are at the villa it should just go into your milbox.

Why don't you ask the owner if you can post it to the MC and they can take it to the villa for when you arrive

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Sandra, thats a good idea

Post Thanks / Like
    Our MC always go and turn the lights on for when we have guests arrive because most arrive early evening, I'm sure the villa you've got MC probably do the same, so it won't be going out of their way.
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a great idea, sending it to the MC. Thanks for the suggestion Arkvilla!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 172956
    That's a great idea, sending it to the MC. Thanks for the suggestion Arkvilla!

See - I have my uses

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 172980
    See - I have my uses

Sandra
    I have emailed the owner so will let you know. They have a delivery of Bethany's feed going there any way so a very small packet will not hurt.