Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I havent been around for a while.

How is everyone? xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    We are doing pretty well, thanks! :D Hope you are ok? Nice to have you back with us.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    How was your holiday kel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Missed you around the place , glad you are back :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi hun how are you ? hope all well with you
    Jacqui

Post Thanks / Like
    Our holiday was amazing thank u. I have been feeling a bit lost now without a countdown lol.
    Hoping to go back next december though.

We are going to centerparcs in december this year :)

Chloe decided to use her bowl of soup as a hat the other day So I wasnt happy, but found it very hard to tell her off LOL.

What have u all been upto? xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! That must have been one of those too funny but frustrating moments! Great photo opportunities present themselves when we never have the camera, eh?

Up to? Well, working like a crazy woman, mostly. :D That and now fighting with my health insurance company to pay just over $1000 worth of claims.

Thinking about Halloween, but more about Thanksgiving... a bit about Christmas. No gifts bought yet. I think I will give money this year... not the most glamorous gift, but the little kids seem to really like it!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KelBelle, post: 173368

What have u all been upto? xx
    I had a baby! ~ Check out the birthdays section

Jodie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KelBelle, post: 173368
    Our holiday was amazing thank u. I have been feeling a bit lost now without a countdown lol.
    x
    Hi there Kelly! How are you? Glad you had a great holiday. Please please post some photos of your little girl with Mickey. I would love to see them. Any chance of a trip report? :)

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Pleased to hear you had a great holiday hun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast