Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 173022
    Are you supposed to be doing that, Mick?
    no...someone has to do it or nothing gets done :(
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, ok BUT. With your lungs, and breathing issues?! Sanding down wallboard/spackling? Doesn't sound like a great idea to me.

Don't you have a good strong boy, Mick?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    wow.. I wouldnt do it.. EVER... I would just end up covered in plaster...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 173033
    Yeah, ok BUT. With your lungs, and breathing issues?! Sanding down wallboard/spackling? Doesn't sound like a great idea to me.

Don't you have a good strong boy, Mick?
    yeah i know tink, denise did some, but this was the ceiling not walls :)

yeah hes living away at university now tink, he having such a good time hes not come back since we took him
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    ugh Tink, we take our health care for granted

not up to much, i'm on call so can't go far, sending Jon up in the loft to get the halloween decs down and i may take a trip out to get a few bits.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink Mari Tax money things...not good :( And very frustrating.

Dawn, hope you feel better soon mate.

Mick!!!

Just managing to catch the Friday thread before it's Saturday....I have found it really hard to get any internet time this week. Was unexpectedly working the last couple of days, and I tried to get in with my Blackberry but kept being interrupted by clients...how inconsiderate of them :D And Sorrel dog has been sick for two days, and then Basil puppy got stung on the end of his nose by a bee yesterday....after having his face swell up like a very large balloon he had to be rushed to the vets as it was starting affect his airway. Fortunately he is his normal annoying self today. I have chilled out with some very good wine and now have a weekend of nothing much except trying to finish the unpacking and washing from the hols, thank goodness.

Hopefully I can be in here a lot more next week...I miss you. Sorry to anyone I owe a PM too...have a hug instead please

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink is there no way you could complain, this is not your fault Mari,good luck

We are off to London tomorrow to see the Lion King. I am so excited. All 5 of us are going. We will eat out in Covent Garden in the evening.
    Sunday is tidy up the garden. We have a grape vine(sounds grand) it isn't. But the grapes are due to drop and l don't want them walked through the house.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Herself has suggested some language for an appeal, so I'll give it a try Siobhan. It won't work, but I'll try.

My Da used to have a grape arbor and yes indeedy they can make a mess! We used to make jelly with some, and he'd make a bit of wine. I once made grape juice from some, too. I think they are all dead now, the vines.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    ahhhhhh the disneybumble home brew! i made my own elderberry wine once, gave everyone a migraine LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Raining hard and cold here in Cornwall but we started half term today.
    Been to my second funeral today in 6 weeks.
    Robyn is in hospital Wednesday having two big ingrown toenails removed but hopefully we will get to see Up and visit some friends this week too.
    Mum and Dad are back from holiday Monday and I can't wait to see them.
    Still not feeling great either so it's a much needed week off!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast