Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like

where do the weeks go

No special plans for the weekend, dull cold and rainy here

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank god it is, and a big bonus is it's followed by half term.
    Youngest will spend most of sunday in day as he still hasn't caught up with his sleep, I'll be cleaning and cooking, eldest son will be playiing little big planet on the PS3 and doing homework no dealt.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely morning here is sunny Romford

Tesco shopping for me this morning and popping into Romford later. No plans for the weekend, apart from Ryan has a footie match on Sunday so I'll be on the sideline for that.

Half term next week so stocking cupboard for the 3 boys (" Mum, what can I eat"??) this will be said to me hundreds of times next week - it drives me mad as it's always said as they are peering into the cupboard which I is our biscuits/cakes etc cupboard - never the fruit bowl!!!

Sandra
    Sandra

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    My boys have anime club on Sunday - I'm probably going to be going to DMILs to help her with her new computer. And then some exciting grocery shopping!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    im off up north to see my kids :) will take us 7 1/2 hours to drive there just to spend a day with the kids :) there 18 and 21 but still feel like my babies :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Little Big Planet rocks :D we love that gave in our house - or actually get so frustrated with it we want to smash the telly but its just such an amazing game :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Our organization has a fall picnic planned this afternoon. Supposed to rain later and then most of day tomorrow. Tomorrow night USC had a big game vs. Oregon.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I've got a spot on my chin so big it's visible from the moon and I'm off to a Jamie Oliver at Home party tonight. Anyone want an over-priced spatula?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not much here, Ty has pneumonia again and has been home all week. Our usual array of sports will depend on how is lungs are doing! Off to Moms on Sunday and lots of homework to catch up on!! BORING

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to Devon! See you all Tuesday!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast