Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BNP

Post Thanks / Like
    Google.... Guardians BNP list and on wikileaks ALL the names and addresses and even their phone numbers are there.... ho hum.... Anyone live near you? I find it disturbing that some are GP's, solicitors and nurses :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Whilst I think it was right that he was on Question Time last night as we live in a democracy and have a little freedom of speech left, i was a little disappointed with the potestors to be honest, can't help that feel some of the mob mentality has played into the BNP's hands, therefore having the opposite effect

They should have just simply let him hang himself with his own pig ignorance, and I think he did that quite nicely by all accounts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 172882
    They should have just simply let him hang himself with his own pig ignorance, and I think he did that quite nicely by all accounts.
    totally agree
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't watch it, my DD has a black Nigerian boyfriend who is doing a degree in Barbados, and he is the most sweetest loving person walking this earth and I thank god every day that he and she found each other. I hope they can eventually be together as they wish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, Jai is Indian ( born in Africa) therefore my boys mixed race, this frightens me so so so so much.

Every time Arun is out with his friends late at night I worry. I know all parents worry but I just think he is such a nice lad and has no street savvy, if someone took a disliking to him beacuse of his colour he wouldn't stand a chance.

When Ryan is at the park with his friends I worry - I know not everyone is bad but there's always a minority that are. Ryan was called Paki a few times at Junior school - broke my heart. He is 15 now and handles things much better but it makes me so sad.

Enough of the ramblings of a scaredy cat mum ...

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Im just having a look through the list now. I live in a fairly wealthy area (Im the pauper here though ) and I cant believe some of the names I am seeing here -a major, a member of the aristocracy and I have only got as far as the letter 'B'.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't find it :(
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    sandra we all worry about our kids especially when they hit the age of late nights but i ubderstand you worry more :) my oldest was beaten up in a nightclub 2 years ago he had never set eyes on the guy before in his life it was mistaken identity the guy got 125 fine (it cost 194 for the 1st of several visits to the dentist for the damage he caused and he was away from work for 6 weeks) i was a nervous wreck each time he set foot out the door after that but it was begining to effect him so i had to hide it.
    i do worry for you though this guy should not be given tv airtime :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 172905
    i do worry for you though this guy should not be given tv airtime :(
    Well I think the best way to prevent decent people joining the BNP is to let them see that muppet on tv. I'd never heard him speak before and though I wasn't expecting much from him, he managed to limbo under the bar of my lowest expectations with surprising ease!

I've had discussions with people who aren't racist but simply feel that there is too much immigration without the resources to cope. That kind of person is prone to join the BNP almost by mistake without realising what a thoroughly vile organisation it is.

I think showing people how completely bananas the leader of the party is will thankfully stop people joining up.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    keith you are so right there............ i must admit i watched last night and was disgusted at his smuggness even when it was pointed out he was grinnning and laughing at people

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast