Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: you know what I love?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! We say skissors too! Oh and broccoli is bushes. Seth says chokkit, so we tend to say that from time to time. He says, ta-mon for come on. He can say come on, but still says it the baby way. Cute, and catchy. The funniest one though was his bum bob pare pants. Yep. Sponge Bob Square Pants. We still say it (must say it VERYFAST to get the full effect) to make one another laugh. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    So swet Mari, we still use the childrens sayings.
    clowns-clouds
    michaelwave- microwave
    smarshellow- marshmellow
    My best one that we use every christmas is "Jonny Quest". When Liam for some reason he thought christmas lights were called Jonny Quests. So every year it's the same . Who has seen some Jonny Quests and put the Jonny Quests on the tree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink, the Sponge Bob one made me remember how my 11 year old when a toddler used to call the show Bob the Builder ...Build the Bobber. I loved that & never would correct her, lol.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    These are all sooo cute!!! I love this thread

For the first 2 years I have a calendar I hang in the kid's rooms and write down all of their important stuff and after that I keep a journal of all the cute things they do and say.

I forgot Katie's most loved word. Woo cars! Woo cars are police, ambulance, fire trucks..any of those. She can hear them from a mile away and she tells us the Woo cars are Woo-ing!! We all use it now :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Woo cars!!!! That is so perfect! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 173601
    Woo cars!!!! That is so perfect! :D
    We think so!

It is so funny how the things they say make so much sense. They just look at the world a little bit different.

Post Thanks / Like
    police, ambulance and fire trucks were "nah nah's" my son is called philip and couldnt say it so he was pipsil and hello was always eho which we still use all of them today :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 173103
    Bolelai...so sweet!!

This whole thread is so cute.

it really is!!

Im loving everyone else's cutie words :)

oh!!
    and got a new one today from the weekend

pumpkin is : mukin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mari, I meant to tell you that one of the little girls (who is now all grown up) in our family used to say flutterbye for butterfly, so now we all still say it!

Mukin. Too cute!!! So? How did your mukin carving go?

Post Thanks / Like
    when my eldest kiddie was little ,we had to call snezzes bless you's !!! as that what everyone used to say when they sneezed even now my kiddie (who is a teenager now) still says "i bless you'd"

charlie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12