Thread: Cant pre order photopass any more?

Post Thanks / Like
    Just tried to preorder a photocd and the program has been closed it says preordering is by email invitation only?

Does anyone know what thats about?

Post Thanks / Like
    That's odd. Sorry, can't really offer any info on it tho.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    You have to have an email address on file with Disney and either have to be staying on site or have booked through a Disney certified TA is my understanding.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 173269
    You have to have an email address on file with Disney and either have to be staying on site or have booked through a Disney certified TA is my understanding.
    Yep it's a bit up in the air at the moment, we'll have to wait and see how it pans out. At the moment the line seems to be that Disney may send an email invitation to resort guests only approximately 45 days before arrival to pre purchase the Photo CD at a reduced price.

It doesn't seem like it's a "sure thing" but rather more done like pin codes, although hopefully not as exclusive. I reckon it'll be changed though to make it more easily available
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 173272
    At the moment the line seems to be that Disney may send an email invitation to resort guests only approximately 45 days before arrival to pre purchase the Photo CD at a reduced price.

It doesn't seem like it's a "sure thing" but rather more done like pin codes, although hopefully not as exclusive. I reckon it'll be changed though to make it more easily available
    I hope it does change.....soon! I was hoping to pre-order, then get a discount on the private photo session with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 173283
    I hope it does change.....soon! I was hoping to pre-order, then get a discount on the private photo session with it.
    Disney are all about pre-payment, pre-ordering, just look at the dining plan. They love knowing exactly how many people will be buying what and when. I just can't see them missing out on people pre-ordering the photopass during the planning excitement
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Word has it that you have to have booked a package with Disney in order to get it. Hopefully they will change that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 173272
    Disney may send an email invitation to resort guests only approximately 45 days before arrival to pre purchase the Photo CD at a reduced price.
    We got our "invitation to buy" on September 8th for our reservation on September 18th. Not very far in advance. It was buried in one of those "You're Almost Here!" emails from Disney Destinations.

Course, we had booked our trip through Disney so maybe that counts for something.

Tom (... smile and say "cheese"!)