Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Exclusively for Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    when we went to GF to ask about the bags the CM said she thought they would be getting them in in blue as she thought the run on the cream was finished but was unsure but the warehouse has none we went again for opening today poor Dave he is being so good about me being desperate for the bags :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you manage to get your bag before you leave Ann....and I've told you before, Dave is a keeper!

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwwww, Honey, I am really keeping my crossed for you . Blue, huh, interesting !!! Bet they will be pretty too . So happy you found Dave ! I'm sure he understands . Keep The Faith , Live For The Magic and Sending You Pixiedust

Post Thanks / Like
    we went again this morning but nope still not there. we went to guest relations and have got the number for merchandise to call them tomorrow but i dont hold out much hope :(

Post Thanks / Like
    How long are you there yet Ann ? I should have got the wristlet, but I'm happy I got the one . Even though I only got a glimpse of it . I got to pick my pattern and it was bought , wrapped and bagged .

Post Thanks / Like
    daveann ~ I just snuck over to another forum that I never visit and members are claiming the purses are in ... as they have placed orders and they are being shipped out . Now I hope for your sake that they aren't ALL promised out . Also read the rumour that a blue one will be released , but closer to Valentines Day . Now, I have to go in February .

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, I like the sound of the blue one....hope it's released three weeks or so before Valentine;s Day, then I might get one!!! :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123